Robert J. Adams & Associates – Bankruptcy Attorney In Chicago
Bankruptcy is a legal remedy if you are unable to pay your debts.
An experienced bankruptcy attorney can help you make the best decision.
Are you a victim of our troubled economy? There is a great deal of misinformation out there about credit problems and how to solve them. If bankruptcy is the appropriate recourse for you a good lawyer can explain the best bankruptcy option available to you.
You may want to get rid of your debts and get a fresh start or, you may want to save your assets, such as a house or a car. If so, book an appointment with us. We will guide you through the process. Our sole mission is to help you find what is best for you.
Why Hire Robert J. Adams & Associates?
There are many good reasons why Robert J. Adams & Associates is the best firm for you.
- 40 years of time-tested experience in bankruptcy law.
- Providing Free as well as confidential consultations
- Meeting an experienced Consumer Rights Lawyer and laying out the best option for you.
- We will help you with getting your free credit reports
- 100% dedicated attention to your case
- We are not a “bankruptcy mill.” We do not have sales quotas.
- Compassionate as well as empathetic attitude towards clients
- Precise talk, as time is the fundamental factor to consider in such sensitive cases. Every single second is valuable.
- Keeping you in the loop with regard to the case as it advancements
- Sincere and updated advice in the best interest of the clients.
- Our mission is to help you in regaining your financial freedom
- We give top priority to our client. Proof: 80% of our clients are referrals
How Can The Lawyers At Robert J. Adams & Associates Help You Understand The Bankruptcy Laws?
There are various types of Bankruptcy available to you:
You are best served when you get advice on Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13.
You file Chapter 7 to get a discharge of debts and save the property you want to keep. You can reaffirm your car loan and/or mortgage.
Chapter 7 has limits. Some debts can’t be discharged. One may have assets over and above exemptions. You may be behind on a car not or a mortgage. For some “high earners” there is the Means Test. Or, you may have had a Chapter 7 within the last 8 years. Sometimes Chapter 13 is a better option.
The lawyers at Robert J. Adams & Associates will give you answers you need and offer the best option available for you.
Chapter 13 is a repayment plan. It can effectively deal with your debts when Chapter 7 is not possible or is not you in your best interest.
When is Chapter 13 the better option?
- You can’t catch up a car payment. And, you need your car;
- You are behind on your mortgage. And, you want to keep your house. Chapter 13 is available even if there is a foreclosure.
- Parking tickets, red light tickets and tollway debts can’t be wiped in Chapter 7. They can be discharged in Chapter 13.
- You owe Real Tax taxes. The taxes can be paid over time. This is true even if the taxes have been sold and the date of Redemption is coming up;
- Some but not all IRS debts can be wiped out in Chapter 7. Chapter 13 lets you pay the IRS over time;
- Some individuals have income far excess of the Means Test threshold. We have helped clients still pay a small dividend in Chapter 13;
- The timing of a prior Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 doesn’t allow Chapter 7 now. Chapter 13 is still available and usually with very small payments; and,
- There are other times when a Chapter 13 is a better fit for you.
Most of our clients pay a small dividend to unsecured debts. We work hard so our clients pay a Chapter 13 payment that fits their budget. We are on your side: not the creditors.
Take advantage of our free consultation. We have had years of finding the best solution for clients.
Bottom line: you do best consulting with an experienced and seasoned lawyer. Call Robert J. Adams & Associates in Chicago, IL.
We have lawyers who assist folks with all kinds of debt problems.
For a debt-free NEW START, call at (312) 724-5650 today. Talk to our experienced Chicago bankruptcy lawyers. We can aid you in getting out of financial nightmare. Most Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 case are filed with small or no down payments.
Call For Your Free Initial Consultation