Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Imagine how your life would change if you could wipe away your debts. No more harassing phone calls. No more worries about garnished paychecks or the repo man. No more sleepless nights.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy provides a fresh financial start for people who are deep in debt with no hope of paying it all back. If you qualify, you can permanently shed thousands of dollars of unsecured debts and get your life back on track.
Debt Relief Can Start Today!
The Chicago bankruptcy lawyers of Robert J. Adams & Associates will determine if you are a candidate for filing Chapter 7. Call us at (312) 724-5650 to schedule a free consultation.
What Is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy is a federal law created to give honest debtors a fresh start, rather than being constantly saddled with debt and hounded by creditors. In a Chapter 7 discharge, also known as a straight bankruptcy, you can eliminate certain unsecured debts, such as credit card balances, medical bills, payday loans, car title loans and traffic tickets. It certain cases, it is even possible to discharge back taxes.
- What Is A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Can I File A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- What Is Reaffirming Mortgages When Chapter 7 Is Filed?
- How Does Corporate Chapter 7 Bankruptcy And Liquidation Work?
- Can Someone Convert A Chapter 13 To A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- What Is The 341 Meeting Of Creditors In Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Once your debts are discharged, you will not have to repay those creditors and they cannot pursue further action against you. The attorneys on our team will help you get rid of as much debt as possible to give you financial breathing room for the first time in a long time.
- You must pass the “means test” to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. If your income is too high or you can reasonably pay your debts, you may not qualify for Chapter 7 but you can still file for Chapter 13 relief.
- You do not have to forfeit all your property to discharge debts. Through the Illinois bankruptcy exemptions, most clients are able to keep their home, a family car, retirement savings and personal possessions.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions section and our bankruptcy blog for answers to common worries or scenarios.
Find Out If You Qualify To Eliminate Debt
We understand that money is tight if you are considering bankruptcy. Our law firm provides a free consultation to explore your options. In many cases, we can file your Chapter 7 bankruptcy with no money down so that you can get debt relief and creditor relief as soon as possible.
Call (312) 724-5650 today or contact us online to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy with $0 money down. We represent people of Cook County and Lake County, with offices in Chicago (West Loop) and Waukegan.
Call For Your Strategy Consultation