Robert J. Adams & Associates Call today and sleep better tonight.
Call Today

House/Real Estate Archives

What Can I Do When My Building is Worth Less Than I Owe?

In the last five years, property values have fallen leaving many people owing more money than their property is worth. If you own a building with rental apartments, you may be able to reduce what you pay to only what the building is worth by filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and using a cram down or bifurcation.

Home Foreclosures And Sheriff Sales - I Want To Save My Home

When you can't pay your mortgage on time, you start to panic. How much time do I have to get caught up? What happens when a foreclosure is filed? How soon can they sell my house, and what can I do to stop it? What follows below is a description of the process and answer to these questions.

Money Judgments Following Foreclosure in Illinois

What happens after a foreclosure sale when the home does not sell for enough money to pay off the mortgage? Mortgage companies can collect the remaining balance, and this leaves people owing tens of thousands of dollars after they have already lost their homes. Read on to find out what you can do about it.

no money down for qualified wage earners
Get Help Today

Tell Us About Your Situation And Sleep Better Tonight!

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy