Robert J. Adams & Associates Call today and sleep better tonight.
Call Today

June 2014 Archives

What Can I Do When My Building is Worth Less Than I Owe?

In the last five years, property values have fallen leaving many people owing more money than their property is worth. If you own a building with rental apartments, you may be able to reduce what you pay to only what the building is worth by filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and using a cram down or bifurcation.

no money down for qualified wage earners
Get Help Today

Tell Us About Your Situation And Sleep Better Tonight!

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy