Robert J. Adams & Associates provides bankruptcy representation and related legal advocacy in Cook County, Lake County and throughout Illinois. Over the years, we have helped thousands of clients get a "fresh start" financially and get relief from creditor actions.
When you meet with one of our helpful lawyers, we gather accurate information on your finances and discuss your options. We give you the answers you need to make an informed decision as to what is in your best interest.
We Are One Of The Most Experienced Consumer Bankruptcy Firms In Chicago!
Do you want to save your home, your car and restore your good credit? We can help you! The majority of our law practice consists of helping good, hardworking people like you obtain relief through personal bankruptcy. We also assist small business owners with bankruptcy.
- Our consultations are FREE and confidential.
- You will meet with an experienced consumer rights lawyer.
- At Robert J. Adams & Associates you are not just a case, you are a person who has a problem and we will help you solve it.
- We listen to you before offering suggestions. We don't push you into anything.
- We can file emergency petitions if you are facing pressing matters such as garnishment, repossession or foreclosure.
- Bankruptcy cases are generally filed with only the filing fee paid up front.
- Over 80 percent of our clients are from referrals, so you know we put our clients first. See our client testimonials.
Compassionate And Knowledgeable Attorneys
Robert J. Adams established this firm in 1976 in Chicago's West Loop. Today, we have four attorneys with many decades of focused experience in bankruptcy law, including Robert's daughter Tina Adams. Read more about our capable and dedicated legal team:
We invite you to arrange a free consultation at our offices in Chicago or Waukegan. In many cases, we can file your bankruptcy for no money down if you are able to come up with the rest within 30 days.
Does This Describe You?
- Constantly increasing the balance on your credit card?
- Spending most of your money on bills each month with nothing left for you?
- Unable to obtain additional credit because you have too much debt?
- Using credit cards to pay necessities such as food, utilities, insurance, etc.?
- Paying your bills late or alternating payments every other month?
- Frustrated because your credit balances are not going down?
- Tired of paying outrageous interest rates?
- Noticing stress in family relationships when money and bills are discussed?
- Not answering the phone because creditors and/or collection agencies are calling?
- Losing sleep because you don't know how you're going to pay your bills?
We are here for you. Call to meet with our team today.